some help with document root for mailman lists

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Thu Jul 5 00:15:02 UTC 2007

Andy and Todd,

Great help but one question for you Todd the redirect doesn't work quite
right when going from http://lists.pilotalk.com it brings up my web site
rather than the mailman lists.  Other than that everything went sweet.  I
actually combined Andy[s and Todd's virtual hosts in to one to get the best
of both worlds and meet all the requirements for Mailman and this seems to
be the only line that does not work.
-----