Kernel source

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Fri Jul 6 22:58:34 UTC 2007

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If that is not the case, then you will need full source so you look for the src package.  Try the kernel-devel package first, it should meet your requirements.

I just built the uvcvideo driver with only kernel-devel installed,
so that's probably all you need.

If you do need the full kernel source, the fedora 7 release notes
have a section on kernel development that points to a web page
with all the info required (I think the fedora 7 version even
mentions all the dependencies they always seemed to forget
about in previous release notes :-).