More Yum Problems with F7

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 13:50:21 UTC 2007

On 7/6/07, Chris Mohler <cr33dog at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/6/07, Tom Browder <tom.browder at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > I get the error by just running 'yum'
>
> Try using 'rm' on everything in var/cache/yum.
>
> Next, try reinstalling sqlite and pyhton-sqlite with rpm.

Tried to no avail.  Also tried removing and reinstalling yum.  I have
posted to the yum mailing list but no response yet.

Isn't there some python expert out there who can interpret that
exception (the error is repeated below)?

==>
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: "'YumRepository' object has no
attribute 'sack'" in <bound method YumRepository.__del__ of
<yum.yumRepo.YumRepository object at 0x9276f8c>> ignored
<==

Thanks.

-Tom