Gnome shortcut precedence in Java apps (intellij)

Jay Goodman fedora-list at goody.homelinux.net
Thu Jul 12 03:28:36 UTC 2007

Might not be gnome, but the metacity window manager (it would have been
beneficial for us to know which key combo is causing you grief).

Simplest way is to use gconf-editor

(yum install gconf-editor)
and then find the magic key combination in one of these sections possibly

apps->metacity->global_keybindings
apps->metacity->window_keybindings

If it is gnome, you can change those bindings from

System->Preferences->Personal->keyboard Shortcuts