Terminal font colors?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Jul 15 14:13:46 UTC 2007

Due to my poor vision I find it best to view the terminal display with a
white text on a black background.  That together with a larger font
works well for me.

But when I list a directory with "ll" the text is in color with the
directories in a shade of blue that is unreadable against a black
background requiring that I do "ll --color=no" about one hundred times a
day!  Can someone tell me where those colors are set so I can change the
shade of blue.  I can deal with the colors as long as the text is bright
enough, in fact I have come to appreciate the colored listing, well almost.

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin