Laptop WiFi manual

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:04:23 UTC 2007

On 7/15/07, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:
>     I am NOT writing a paper like you say is needed. And NOWHERE does my
> paper say it will work for every laptop. But it works with perhaps 30
> laptop types and that makes it useful to a lot of people. If your using
> a real old laptop that has a plug in WiFi device your likely not going
> to get that working in Linux.

Perhaps you should start a blog somewhere:
https://www.blogger.com/start

You've been given good advice also:
The title of the article should be "How I got WIFI working on my Sony
XXXX in F7".  What you wrote is nowhere near being comprehensive
enough to be titled "How to get WiFi working on your lap-top".

I recommend going off to create a new blog entry with the above title.

Chris