fc 7 and onboard wireless nic not paying ball

Gregory Machin gregory.machin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:05:04 UTC 2007

Hi

I have a proline laptop with a "02:04.0 Network controller: Intel
Corporation PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter (rev 04)"
wireless nic, that fc 7 detects and installs in my network setting
but when I try and activate it I get the following..

"Error for wireless request "Set Frequency" (8B04) :
    SET failed on device eth1 ; Operation not supported."

which setting do i need to set to fix this, I have tried playing with
the channels ..

--
Gregory Machin
gregory.machin at gmail.com