setting up Bugzilla

Richard England rlengland at verizon.net
Sat Jul 21 18:11:55 UTC 2007

Scott Berry wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I am looking for a couple of packages.  I looked using the package
> name through "yum search package name" and could not find these two.
> They are:
> Checking for     Template-GD (any)      not found
> Checking for           Chart (v1.0)     not found
>
> Thanks for the help as always.
>
> Scott

For FC 6
# yum search perl-Template-GD

perl-Template-GD.noarch                  2.66-2.fc6
extras
Matched from:
perl-Template-GD

I don't know about "Chart(v1.0)"   Could this be a reference to
"perl-Chart"?  What was the context of your requirement for these
pacakges?  Someone else may know if you can tell us what your
requirements are.

HTH a little,
~~R