F 7 and ipw2200BG Problems

Browder, Tom Tom.Browder at fwb.srs.com
Fri Jun 8 12:46:59 UTC 2007

I have tried everything to no avail to get wireless working on my HP
dv1000 laptop.

As I mentioned earlier, I cannot ghet the wireless light on with the
pushbutton, but it works fine under windows.  I believe that is probably
the source of my problem and it may lie with the kernel.  An earlier
version of FC did somewhat the same thing with the touchpad button: it
wouldn't work and I could not turn it off (very annoying).

So I guess I will file a bug unless someone thinks of something else.

Thanks, Matthew, for your patience.

-Tom