Fedora 7 FAQ - Draft for feedback

Sultan Saini javagrendel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:51:31 UTC 2007

On 6/8/07, Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com> wrote:

> <<snip>> If people do not read EULAs
> they're no going to bother to read the release notes.

And then they'll end up in this situation.

I'm relatively new to Linux, and the first thing I've learned is that
reading READMEs and instructions and manuals is a complete MUST. Most of the
information I've needed has been available so long as I'm willing to
exercise diligence.

Besides, what's important to one person may not be to another. In other
words, since deciding what  *the most important* information is can end up
being somewhat arbitrary, the logical solution is to make all the
information available in one place. Such as manuals, READMEs and release
notes.

cheers....
....sultan