Any way to get to grub.conf from XP?

Adam Alves adam_oa at terra.com.br
Sat Jun 9 15:28:58 UTC 2007

Arch Willingham escreveu:
> Thanks a million!

When I had windows, I used to put /boot in a vfat partition. Then I
could change the files whenever I wanted in both OS.
But I advise you to maintain the /boot partition because yum doesn't
function very well in vfat partitions. You should copy the kernel
manually everytime it is updated then.

Adam Alves