how to transfer info from vmware xp virtual disk to fedora 7 ?

john brennan-sardou johnbs at tele2.fr
Fri Jun 22 21:21:01 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,
                        Can somebody please tell me how to fix up fstab
in order to be able to read and transfer info between the vmware virtual
disk and fedora 7 How could I transfer scanned images or music from the
virtual xp disk? Fdisk does not want to work so how do I find out about
partitions? when installed did vmware really make a true partition or
rather a huge file and if so should I be using the direction to that
file? Thanks a lot. John Brennan-Sardou

johnbs at tele2.fr