Anyone know what this Logwatch message means?

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Fri Jun 29 17:44:04 UTC 2007

I recently started getting a block of 30 or so copies of the message

---

 **Unmatched Entries**
    crond[12090]: pam_loginuid(crond:session): set_loginuid failed opening
loginuid: 1 Time(s)
    crond[12092]: pam_loginuid(crond:session): set_loginuid failed opening
loginuid: 1 Time(s)
    crond[12136]: pam_loginuid(crond:session): set_loginuid failed opening
loginuid: 1 Time(s)

---

In my logwatch output.
I have no idea what this is trying to tell me.
Anyone have any ideas???
The system has been rebooted, and the message is still there.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com