FTP Issues - Help.

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Wed Mar 7 12:03:11 UTC 2007

Thanks.
I am not running iptables on the RHES box as it is on the LAM inside the firewall and no need for access from the outside.
The ftp server is clearly working as I can get to it through WS_FTP Pro but NOT the command line. Any other ideas?

Thanks

________________________________

	From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Ed Landaveri
	Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 10:43 PM
	To: For users of Fedora
	Subject: Re: FTP Issues - Help.

	Michael,
	Check your iptables configuration. Also I would advise you to follow the vsftpd.conf defaults. I mean do NOT accept upload_anonymous but if If you need to upload anything use scp ( psftp for windows). Most important of all get rid of XP and run linux on all your boxes. Life is beautiful with Linux!

	Linux user number 433512
	"Free as in Freedom":
	http://counter.li.org

	We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265>