Handling multiple video devices

Sander Hoentjen sander at hoentjen.eu
Fri Mar 9 11:01:22 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 13:08 +1030, Tim wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 18:37 +0100, Sander Hoentjen wrote:
> > in aMSN you can type:
> > ::config::setKey "webcamDevice" "/dev/webcam:0"
> > in the status log (CTRL + s on contact list)
>
> You can change a configuration option by typing into a log?  Who wrote
> aMSN, Microsoft themselves?

Well, let's call it a command environment that also conveniently
displays the status log, so you can actually see errors and messages as
a result of the things you type.
But if you want, you can hit CTRL + C and get a wish console instead.
You probably still want to open up the status log to see the messages
though.. Hmm wouldn't it be convenient when we combine the 2?

Sander

P.S. yes, i am one of the developers, although status log was there
before i came