ASUS V1J Laptop issues with Fedora 6

Robert Hart hartr at interweft.com.au
Tue May 1 03:55:00 UTC 2007

Hi

I've recently moved to an Asus V1J laptop and am having a few issues I'd
really like a bit of help with (running Fedora 6)

   1. Whilst I can 'see' the 3945 wireless ethernet (I've downloaded and
      installed the AT RPMs) I can't seem to get the wireless to turn on
      - and the indicator light that says it's on never lights up.

   2. I can't get sound working at all. I briefly had it working on one
      channel, but that's all.

Anyone out there with experience that can offer assistance would be
appreciated

Robert Hart                                  hartr at interweft.com.au
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au