ATI & Radeon 9600 RV350

Andrey Shmigelsky andrey.offline at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:57:22 UTC 2007

I have installed drivers for my ATI 9800XT video card from livna repository.
Direct rendring didn't work until i disabled Composite in xorg.conf. Then i
tried  to start beryl, but beryl need composite option to be enabled.. I
don't know how to solve this problem, cause for beryl you need direct
rendring and composite option enabled, but direct rendring works only with
composite disabled..