Web server

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 5 04:58:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 22:49 -0400, George Hare wrote:
> I can't figure out how to get this working. I got a domainname, but
> don't see anything to build upon. Tried this a couple of years ago and
> could build a site with Mozilla but didn't follow through with the
> site name or any of that, but now I can't see any way to build the
> site and I prefer not to use my IP provider's McWebsite. Can someone
> point and get me on the road? Much appreciated.

What do you need to know?  It's too hard to work out from that.

      * Authoring HTML
      * Configuring your own web server
      * Finding a good web server on the www
      * Configuring a web server hosted by someone else
      * Configuring DNS records to suit
      * Anything else...

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.