eggcups

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Tue May 8 07:11:55 UTC 2007

I am trying to get some kind of printer job control for users up and running.
After much googling I think that what I want is eggcups, which is already
installed as part of the desktop-printing rpm.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any documentation about exactly what
it does and how to make it do that.

Is this what I want to use for users to view pending print jobs and cancel
them if they want to, and so on?  If so, how do I get it going?  I see that I
already have eggcups processes running but I don't see any visible indication
that they actually do anything at the moment.