FC6 Kb3- strange things

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue May 8 15:05:36 UTC 2007

antonio montagnani wrote:
> I am running a laptop with a combo drive QSI SBW242U
>
> This morning I made a backup copy of my data and everything went o.k.
> Then I decided to prepare an audio CD out of my mp3 collection and kb3
> went through all procedure saying that job was completed o.k..
> But if I re-insert CD in my drive the CR reader says that there is an
> error an CD.
> And if a re-use the CD in KB3, is says that CD is empty, but if go
> through the disk format menu in Kb3 I get:
>
> Type: CR-R
> Dimenison 79:57:74 min 702 Mbyte
> Remaining 00:00:00 min 0B
> Re-writable no
> Extensible: yes
> Empty: no
> Session: 0
>
> I am really confused, usually I use another computer for my audio CD and
> everything goes fine.
>
> Any comment???
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

Were you trying to make an audio CD to play in regular players or a data
CD of mp3's?

If it is an audio CD, it will now show up as a group of files but should
play with a CD player program or play in a regular CD player.  This is
why the CD would not show any files.

Try playing the CD as a regular CD.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.