calendar application for fedora core 5, not evolution please

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Wed May 9 13:52:27 UTC 2007

Mike Chambers wrote:

> If already using evolution, can it's calendar/scheduling add-ons help in
> this case?

FWIW, I'm using Thunderbird, with the lightning add-on.  I've got it
setup to use my google calendar directly and it works great.

I had to build my own 64-bit version of the lightning add on, but
otherwise it's very stable.  I have a URL (somewhere) that tells you how
to setup the add-on.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support