fc7 test4 to F7 General Availability.

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed May 9 21:42:25 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Kam Leo wrote:
>
>> Quote:
>>
>> "Hi,
>>
>> I'm working on moving from suse 10 to fc7 "
>
> Read the mail completely. He is migrating. The question was about
> updating from F7 test4 to F7 GA.  Your suggestions assume that he was
> updating directly from SUSE to Fedora.
>
> Rahul

It was easy to misinterpret if he wanted to go from SUSE to Fedora Test
four to fedora-official-release. I plan on going from F7T4 to
FC-general-release on one system. (development version) and FC6 to F7
for the other systems. I have one development system and many FC6 systems.

Thanks for your answers. I could keep quiet even now since the answers
were very good and answered the original posters concerns (I believe,
but only he knows for sure) :-)

Jim

--
"We all agree on the necessity of compromise.  We just can't agree on
when it's necessary to compromise."