gaming notebook recommendations?

Jim van Wel jim at coolzero.info
Thu May 10 14:15:14 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I have tested with Intel and Nvidia, but Nvidia is really a lot better
with the
proprietary driver. I think there is somewhere on the internet also a review
about this, but don't know where anymore. But if you want a good laptop,
with a good video card, stick with Nvidia. It's really good supported with
the
proprietary driver. But always before you buy your new laptop, be smart
and check if the proprietary driver supports the chip on the laptop.
Sometimes
Nvidia brings out some new chips like the new 8800 and some does not work yet
on the proprietary driver.

Greetings,
Jim.