Web Development

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:39:38 UTC 2007

     Dear friends,

  I am looking for a web development tool in Fedora. Until now, I have
been using the Perl Template Toolkit, and I am wondering if there is
something similarly powerful but more convenient.

  Particularly, what I like about PTT is that I can change a template
and then re-generate all pages based on that template to reflect the
change (other tools I know of have some sort of templates, but do not
support such updates).

  Plus, I like automatic creation of sitemaps, navigation menus and
display of data extracted from files.

  I WYSIWYG would be nice if it creates clean and not to complicated
code (so that it is still conveniently human-readable).

  Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Post-Doc Researcher
Theoretical Biological Physics and Soft Statistical Mechanics