"mirrors.fedoraproject.org" internal error ??

Casey Stamper casey.stamper at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:02:44 UTC 2007

Yan Li wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Server is done??
>
> http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=extras-6&arch=i386
>
> Error message:
> Internal Server Error
> unable to complete your request.

Was having that problem this morning. Had to edit my config files to
reflect the exact filename on the server since the variable query seems
to break on the server. Instead of using:
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=extras-6&arch=i386
I used something like:
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/core-6-US-i386.txt

I'm not sure what's going on w/the mirror but that fixed my problem
until the server responds correctly. You can look at the files in a
browser - just drop the qualifying stuff off the backend
(http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/).