Can someone give me a really WORKING yum.conf?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun May 13 12:40:37 UTC 2007

Deboo ^ wrote:
> How do I know what yum is really doing? Is there a way to fidn out?
Deboo,

Can you post the result of yum running in debug:
yum -d 15 update

Also some good info for helpers to have:
rpm -qa fedora-release\* rpm\* yum\* kernel\*|sort
rpm -V fedora-release yum

Note that: updates are no longer released for fedora <=4, and in a
couple of weeks, fc5 wont be getting updated either.

DaveT.