FC6 Hams??

Fred Erickson frederickson at iname.com
Mon May 14 07:22:29 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 19:23 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
> Any Ham is using FC6??
>
> I installed Hamlib, I could find the only rig control program was
> Grig, that I had to cmpile and install from a tar file. Any Rpm
> around?
> And then they worked together, but Grig is not very advanced in
> comparison with some Windows program
>
> Any experience???
> Tnx
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

Hello Antonio,

I see your message was posted Fri & no one has answered yet. I can't
give you an answer either - my rigs were built BC (before computers) so
I've never had the chance to try any control programs.

You might ask on the IRLP lists. There is a Yahoo group. IRLP has used
Red Hat, Fedora, and now CentOS for the longer life. Someone there may
be able to help.

73

Fred