install without physical media or pxe?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 15:00:06 UTC 2007

hi tom...

not sure i understand your question. are you asking if it's possible to do
an upgrade from one version of FC to another, without having to have the
physical media? If this is your question, you can accomplish an upgrade
using yum without having to have the physical media for the ISO files.

This approach takes awhile, but it's doable.

-bruce