Getting Fedora 7

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Sat May 19 20:01:45 UTC 2007

At 02:26 PM 5/19/2007, Remi Collet wrote:

 >> Yes : Fedora 7 test 4 : http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/

Good afternoon, Remi.

Thanks for the pointer.  I am trying to download it now, but as in the
past, I can't seem to get bittorrent to work at anything like a reasonable
speed.  For example, the best I can get out of bittorrent right now is
about 32 KB/s (on a 3-Mbps DSL link), and usually it's considerably
slower.  At that rate the ISO file will finish downloading sometime around
midday on Monday, if I'm lucky.

I was hoping there'd be an ISO file available for plain old FTP download,
but the only ones I can find anywhere are all for Fedora 6.

Eric