Checkbox for "Install Everything"

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sun May 20 23:22:59 UTC 2007

On Sun, 20 May 2007 18:04:28 -0400
Eric <spamsink at scoot.netis.com> wrote:

> Since then I have just done the "right click and select all" operation for
> each individual package, and as I said that has worked out well... so
> far.

Wait till you have to do that when installing a guest Fedora under
Xen using the weird and wacky mouse that you get in the emulated
console. Clicking on the right menu entry once is a challenge, doing
it a hundred or so times leaves you with an extreme desire to
find and throttle the people who took away the "everything" button :-).

By the way, anyone know if the pop-up menus can be accessed via the
keyboard? Since the fact that you can right click at all seems
to be a closely held secret only the select cognoscenti are privy
to, perhaps there is a way to do it via the keyboard I haven't
yet discovered?