Having an Evolution and Mail notification Problem?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 21 05:21:35 UTC 2007

Ric Moore wrote:

> Great Minds! That's exactly what I thought. Now I have to figure out how
> to import my evolution mail box and folders to Thunderbird. Wondering if
> just a copy would do it?? Couldn't get import to cut it and couldn't
> find an extension that would. I've got a pile of emails stored that I
> would rather keep.

I use IMAP and not POP so I never have that issue.

Rather than trying to convert from evolution to T-bird format I would simply
get an IMAP server up and running and upload my evolution emails/folders on
the server and then down to T-bird.  If you want to continue to use POP you
can....

--
I like the way ONLY their mouths move...  They look like DYING OYSTERS