one cd fedora

Levent Kurt levent.kurt at superonline.net
Mon May 21 06:35:21 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Are there any fedora-based distro which has one cd only ?

I don't need X.org / X11 packets nor Virtualization therefore all my
needs can be installed from one cd. I tried kickstart solutions, and
many solutions under the name of "custom fedora" but nothing is doable
or very time consuming. I started to think that there might be a
fedora-based distro which only has console-based applications in it (
like Slackware CD1 ), because of my job I have carry and use 5 CD all
times.

Cheers

Levent

 Bu e-posta mesaji ve ekleri sadece gonderildigi kisi veya kuruma ozeldir. Eger dogru kisiye ulasmadigini dusunuyorsaniz, bu mesajin yonlendirilmesi, kopyalanmasi veya herhangi bir sekilde kullanilmasi yasaktir.Mesaj iceriginde bulunan fikir ve yorumlar, SUPERONLINE'a degil sadece gondericiye aittir. Bu mesaj bilinen tum viruslere karsi test edilmistir.

 This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of the information is prohibited. The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone. There is no implied endorsement by SUPERONLINE.This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.