XML.DOM plugin for Perl Template Toolkit

Dave Cross davorg at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:36:40 UTC 2007

On 5/22/07, lanas <lanas at securenet.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 May 2007 10:25:23 -0400,
> "Oliver Ruebenacker" <curoli at gmail.com> wrote :
>
> > ! plugin error - XML.DOM: plugin not found
> >
> >   I already installed perl-XML-DOM via yum and a bunch of other
> > packages that I thought might be related, but it does not help. Any
> > one knows what I am missing? Thanks!
>
> You could very well use the traditional way thru the CPAN.  For
> instance, that could be the XML::DOM module.  Use your cpan utility to
> install and test it for you.  It will also get any other dependency.

He's got the XML::DOM module (perl-XML-DOM), what he needs is the
Template::Plugin::XML::DOM module. That's not built for Fedora Extras
yet (I guess the Fedora maintainer missed the fact that Andy split the
XML plugins out from the main TT distribution) but I've built on an
put it up at http://rpm.mag-sol.com/.

Or, alternatively, install it from the CPAN

  $ cpan Template::Plugin::XML::DOM

Dave...