help with apache

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Thu May 24 00:44:47 UTC 2007

Hi Mike,

I have one question here when you say make sure your not connected to the
Internet can you be more specific.  Are you just saying that if I disable
the ipv6 stuff that will be fine or what exactly are you getting at here.
Also how would one turn off selinux from the command line I believe I turned
it off when I installed but I would like to make certain I did.

Scott