logwatch and timezone

Harald Hoyer (slash) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sun May 27 09:44:26 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm used to use the logwatch to see how may system is working. I installed Fedora Core 6 in a new PC, but I haven't been able to use the logwatch. It just keep sending this message and I haven't found where to change this information... I know it says what I should do, but I have done a hundred times and I haven't been able to solve this error:

/etc/cron.daily/0logwatch:

ERROR: Date::Manip unable to determine TimeZone.

See 'perldoc Date::Manip' (section TIMEZONES), which describes valid TimeZones and where they can be defined.

Best Regards

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on https://fcp.surfsite.org
https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=169851&topic_id=37536&forum=31#forumpost169851