F7 and WLAN on Sony

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 20:19:35 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 14:45 -0500, Steven Stern wrote:
> I've enabled  Network Manager via chkconfig and rebooted. The system
> sees the built-in wireless but it will not connect to my network secured
> with WPA2.  It spins for a while then gives up.  What's the trick to this?

You should disable network and enable NetworkManager,
NetWorkManagerDispatcher and of this I am not sure but there is the
nm-applet that may have to be enabled of it may as before work
automatically when NetworkManager finds a wlan.
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES
ROOM ...
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net