Source for pthread-stubs

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sat Nov 3 02:34:19 UTC 2007

I'm trying to do a full build of X following the instructions in the
X.org Modular Builders Guide.
It get an error trying to build the xcb/libxcb directory, that I am
missing  a library called "pthread-stubs xau"....I have pthread
installed but yum cannot find anything called either pthread-stubs or
xau...and I don't think that xau is actually a missing library, but what
it is I have no idea. Yes, that is how it shows in the configure error
output.
Does anyone know what/where/how I can find this library?