Please 'leak' Fedora 8

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Nov 5 23:10:59 UTC 2007

Konstantin Svist wrote:
> John Summerfield wrote:
>> I'm with example.net. The fine folks at example.net cache a local
>> copy at linux.mirrors.example.net for their client's use.
>
> I've yet to use an ISP that downloads a local copy of *anything* for
> my convenience. Other than invisible proxies, that is (had that
> problem in the past).

I have a loong wget that if the f8 is just like the current f7 with just
an 8 in place of the 7, then the long address is correct. I ran it once
and it complained that the directory does not exist. This is I think the
correct answer until the lock is removed. My mirror is my Ala Mater and
I know they will wait to the last second :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User