what happened to my drawing

Joe Smith jes at martnet.com
Tue Nov 6 22:08:43 UTC 2007

Les wrote:
> ...  Took three applications, Gimp, draw, and snapshot to get what I
> wanted.  And then the modifications don't quite match the original, but
> at least it is technically correct which is the most important thing for
> logical diagrams.
>
> I think I need to find an easier way.

If you want nice web graphics, Inkscape is the right way to go: it's
superior in quality, capability and usability over Draw.

The only areas where Draw has something of an edge is a) it's a bit
easier to get started with and b) it plays well with the other OOo apps.

I find Draw adequate for simple technical illustrations; Inkscape is a
lot more artistically powerful.

If you want to post a link to what you're working on, we might be able
to make some specific suggestions.

<Joe