Upgrade hangs at 26%

Lars E. Pettersson lars at homer.se
Fri Nov 9 09:01:05 UTC 2007

On 11/08/2007 07:17 PM, Claude Jones wrote:
>> Anybody understand what is happening and how to get past it?
>
> nope and nope, but I'm watching this thread to see if anyone has
> figured it out

Looking at top anaconda was running at full speed but using more and
more memory, it went on to hit the physical size of my memory (1GB), and
started using swap space. When free stated that 1GB of the swap was used
(out of 2GB) I turned my computer off (after about 4 hours)

This on a x86_64 machine, fully updated F7.

I will take a closer look at this this weekend.

/Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars at homer.se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/