how to get an ip address for my Fedora box from Windows

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 07:35:29 UTC 2007

hi scott...

i'm somewhat confused. are you on your fedora box, and trying to tell what
your remote window's box ip address is?

are you on the window's box, and you're trying to tell what the remote
fedora's linux ip address is?

are you on the window's box, and you're simply trying to tell what your ip
address is?

or something else??