SELinux deny gdm-binary to access /boot

Mitsuho Iizuka m-iizuka at cp.jp.nec.com
Thu Nov 15 06:44:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

Clean installed Fedora 8 x86_64 gives following error. Could you
give me a hint to solve ?

   SELinux Troubleshooting:
      SELinux deny gdm-binary to access /boot (exactly in japanese)

access is get attribute. Troubleshooting give me a hint to
restorecon -v /boot. But it is strage to access boot. I can't find
any file to access /boot partition when I log in. I deleted partitions
to install fedora 8(/boot and /), and I selected the fedora install
menu to install Fedora 8 against empty partitions. Of course, I tried
above hint(restorecon -v -R /boot), but Troubleshooting application
have been give the same warning(error?).

// M.Iizuka