Odd Network Problem with FC5+

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Fri Nov 16 01:31:02 UTC 2007

Blake,

I thought this was one of your servers and you had access to it ?

My guess now is the server is overloaded most probably it has a
completely overloaded mailq and is probably swapping like made, as the
same problems appear on their web server (which is the same host).

You have to wait until the Admin wakes up :(

Al.