Thunderbird

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Fri Nov 16 21:59:56 UTC 2007

Albert Graham wrote:

> It seems you are correct, this future (menu option called "messages")
> has been removed in Thunderbird 2.x - what a  shame :(

Sounds like someone is jumping to conclusions.  I'm using the current
official Fedora 8 thunderbird 2.0.0.9 update, and was previously using
the stock Fedora 8 thunderbird.  Prior to that I used thunderbird 2.x on
Fedora 7.

The "View->Messages" submenu on the main window's pulldown menus has
been there in every single release as I use it all the time.  As
mentioned in a previous mail in this thread, it is the main thunderbird
screen that must be used, not the message composition window.

--
Mike A. Harris

Come and join us on the #fedora8 IRC help forum on irc.freenode.net