Can Java just shoot me?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Nov 22 02:45:14 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 18:08 -0800, Knute Johnson wrote:
> >On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 14:27 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> >Sun's java (neither 32 nor 64 bit) will run as plugin inside of 64 bit
> >firefox
> >
> >Craig
>
> Craig:
>
> I thought there was supposed to be some software to make that work.
> Somebody else here mentioned it a couple of days ago.
----
I suppose if that's the case, someone will pipe up. I have been wrong
before. I certainly don't know what all iced-tea is capable of and
perhaps there is new juju within nspluginwrapper so I am willing to be
corrected...

Until then, I have never seen a way to run any Sun Java version within
the 86_64 bit Firefox browser.

Craig