Wireless and FC8

Dan Track dan.track at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:56:02 UTC 2007

Hi

Sorry for the delay in responding, I accidentally wiped out my grub
boot loader, but its back now :)

Attached is my dmesg after a reboot

Here's the other output:

[root at home ~]# iwconfig
lo        no wireless extensions.

eth0      no wireless extensions.

wmaster0  no wireless extensions.

wlan0     IEEE 802.11g  ESSID:""
          Mode:Managed  Channel:0  Access Point: Not-Associated
          Tx-Power=0 dBm
          Retry min limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr=2352 B
          Encryption key:off
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0

vmnet1    no wireless extensions.

vmnet8    no wireless extensions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help