OT: Request for Help Desk / Ticket System software.

aragonx at dcsnow.com aragonx at dcsnow.com
Fri Nov 23 21:59:12 UTC 2007

> I'm looking for some Help Desk / Ticket System for Fedora. If possible ,
this system should not be dependent on email addresses.

> Ones I have worked with REQUIRES an email address for a user requesting
help. This is not functional when end users call in an issue and do not
have email addresses.

> Any idea would be greatly appreciated!

I use my powers of necromancy to bring this thread back to life!
<SHIZZZAM>

Anyway, I setup One or Zero at one time.

http://www.oneorzero.com/

Not sure how good it is these days though.

believed to be clean.