PUP - Insert CD?

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Sat Nov 24 14:14:30 UTC 2007

On Thursday 22 November 2007, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Well, if you don't want pup to demand your installation CD from you, each
> time you run it, it does make sense to turn this off, doesn't it? I recall
> that your initial problem was pup harassing you for your Fedora DVD. Well,
> there you go, just tell it to shut up about it.

I found that the second time through this dialog (the first time through I
wanted to add some packages anyway, and left the DVD repo enabled) it doesn't
show the 'manage repositories' button anymore.  You have to dig a little
deeper to find the setting after not turning it off the first time through.
--
Lamar Owen
Chief Information Officer