Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sat Nov 24 19:50:09 UTC 2007

Les Mikesell wrote:
>> So ask the people who would know.  Asking on a user list, deep in a
>> thread without any subject indicating that the question may be
>> relevant to someone from infrastructure that would know the answer,
>> isn't likely to get you what you want.
>
> Yes, I suppose expecting someone from Red Hat to respond on the
> fedora list is too much to ask.  But I think that makes the point
> about how much they use it - or care about it.

Yes, someone at Red Hat should be paid to monitor every thread here to
ensure that important questions about their motivation and commitment
are answered quickly.

Or, you could ask in the more appropriate channels.  I suppose that's
too much to ask.

There, I've gone and soiled myself, are you happy now?!
    -- Stewie Griffin