Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 24 21:18:28 UTC 2007

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:12:21 -0600
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never seen any interest in anything but getting free testing and
> bugzilla reports even mentioned in regards to official Red Hat
> developers.

Even if that's the case (which may or may not be true), so what?  Everyone gets
what they want out of the arrangement in one way or the other.  If they didn't,
they would be doing something else.

Red Hat gets free testing and bug reports and they manage and
host the distribution.. We get a damn fine free operating system.  I don't
know about you, but that certainly sounds like a not-unreasonable trade to me.